| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hartington, Ne in August is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 71.1mm (2.8in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 13:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Hartington, Ne August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hartington, Ne, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hartington, Ne:
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) NNW
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 91.9 kms (57.1 miles) SW
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 91.9 kms (57.1 miles) SW
- North Loup, Ne, Usa - 158.6 kms (98.6 miles) WSW
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 72.4 kms (45 miles) S
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 171.3 kms (106.5 miles) NNE
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 115.2 kms (71.6 miles) NNE
- Rock Rapids, Ia, Usa - 111.4 kms (69.2 miles) ENE
- Le Mars, Ia, Usa - 111.4 kms (69.2 miles) ENE
- Cantonnw, Sd, Usa - 47.2 kms (29.3 miles) NNE
- Vermillion, Sd, Usa - 32.5 kms (20.2 miles) ENE
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 168.1 kms (104.5 miles) E
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 76.3 kms (47.4 miles) ESE
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 72.6 kms (45.1 miles) SSE
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 72.6 kms (45.1 miles) SSE
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 173.6 kms (107.9 miles) SE
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 185.3 kms (115.2 miles) SE
- David City, Ne, Usa - 152.7 kms (94.9 miles) S
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) S